Requirements to Use the Park
- Proof of current Rabies and DHLP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza) vaccinations from a veterinarian are required at the time of registration. Bordetella is highly recommended.
- Dogs using the dog park must have current rabies tags.
- Owners will be required to sign a rules, waiver, and release contract.
- Female dogs in season are not allowed in the park.
- Friends Forever Dog Park encourages owners to spay / neuter their dogs.
Award Winning Dog Park
This 10-acre park includes an agility course, an area just for smaller dogs, and a huge pond. The park is fenced so your dog can run, play, socialize off leash and go for a swim! In addition to being recognized by the State of Illinois as one of the top ten dog parks in the country, it was also chosen by Pet Fancy Magazine as one of the top dog parks in the country!
The park is open sunrise to sunset, every day of the year! The pond is closed during the winter.
Dog owners may register in person at the Friends Forever Humane Society during regular office hours. You can bring the completed form in with you or fill it out in our office.
Dog Park passes, good for one year from the date of purchase, may be purchased in the office with fees as follows:
First dog $60 - Additional Dog $48
Each dog $120
Single visitor passes of $5 per dog per visit are also available (these are per-visit passes, not all-day passes). Payment must be made at time of visit. Please complete the information on the envelope, enclose payment, and drop it in the Pay Station located at each dog park.
Not a Member Yet?
Becoming a member of Friends Forever Humane Society is easy!
Contact Friends Forever Humane Society
Phone 815-232-6164 | Fax 815-232-7293 | Email: info (at) friendsforeverhs.org